Building Inspections & Permits
Building Department: (763) 367-7844
Inspection Scheduling: (763) 367-7842
Click on a tab below to find the permit application type
*Some applications are available for online application and payment. Click on Permits-No Plan Review to see what is available
Click on the permit type for a PDF of the permit application.
- Accessory Building
- Addition (Residential)
- Alteration, Basement Finish, Remodel, Repair
- Commercial Building
- Deck or Porch
- Demolition or Removal
- Fence (Over 6ft)
- Fire Alarm System
- Fire Suppression System
- Fuel Tank
- Manufactured Home @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Mechanical HVAC - Commercial
- New Single Family Home Construction
- Plumbing - Commercial
- Roofing - Commercial
- Septic System
- Sewer and Water Access
- Sign Permit - Permanent
- Solar Panel - Residential
- Swimming Pool @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Online Application and Payment
Online permits will be reviewed then emailed to the Permit Applicant Email Address provided in the application process.
|• Fence (R-1 and R-2 zoning)||• Residential Water Heater or Water Softener|
|• Fireplace||• Residential Windows & Doors (No changes to openings)|
|• Mechanical HVAC - Residential||• Roofing - Residential|
|• Residential Plumbing||• Siding|
Printable Permit Applications
Printed applications can be mailed, emailed, faxed or brought to East Bethel City Hall, Building Department.
- Credit Card Payment Authorization Form *FAX ONLY*
- Escrow Application: Driveway and Landscaping
- Escrow Application: Non-Compliant Septic System
- Septic As-Built Form
- Septic Pumping Report
- Septic Maintenance Agreement Log
- Septic Tank Reuse Form
- Sewer and Water As-Built Sheet
- Energy Code Compliance Certificate
- Construction Handouts @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm
There is a drop box located to the right of the entry door for secured after-hour drop off for checks or cash. Please include permit application with your payment.
East Bethel City Hall
You may mail a check or cash in with your permit application. Please include permit application with your payment.
You may fax in your permit application. Credit cards is accepted via fax. A credit card authorization form for faxing is located under Building Inspections & Permits - Forms & Information tab.
Credit Card payment can be taken over the phone. All credit card transactions are subject to a 1.99% convenience fee. We do not have electronic checking at this time.
|Online||Building Permits - No Plan Review|
Online Application Required.
|Credit or Debit only. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted. All credit card transactions are subject to a 1.99% convenience fee.|