East Bethel City Code/Ordinances are hosted online at Municode.
The City Council adopted the East Bethel City Code of Ordinances in 2008. This document represents a consolidation and representation of all city ordinances adopted by the council since East Bethel was recognized as a city in 1959. The code is maintained by the Municode under contract with the city. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material contained online, some ordinances have yet to be codified and are listed below.
Ordinance changes that have not been codified in Municode yet.
- Home Occupation, amended on June 10th, 2019
- Lowest Floor Elevations, amended on November 14th, 2019
- Chapter 74 Utilities, amended on November 14th, 2019
- Grading, Filling, and Excavation - EPA standards, amended on November 25th, 2019
- Construction Standards - EPA standards, amended on November 25th, 2019
- Storm Water Utilities - EPA standards, amended on November 25th, 2019
- Driveway Access and Standards, amended on March 9th, 2020
- Detached Accessory Structures, amended on March 9th, 2020
- Off-Street Parking Requirements, amended on March 9th, 2020
- Fences, amended on March 9th, 2020
- Zoning Text Amendment 2021-06 and Zoning Map Amendment amended on October 11, 2021
Frequently Viewed East Bethel Ordinances
For the full East Bethel City Code/Ordinances, please visit the Municode website. These are some of our most frequently viewed ordinances for your convenience.