East Bethel Booster Days Medallion Hunt
The 2019 Booster Days Medallion has been FOUND!
Details will be released as soon as they are available.
Join in on the family fun!
The Booster Days festivities will begin with the start of the citywide Booster Days Medallion Hunt. Enthusiasts in our area will scour the community for a chance to discover the location of the Medallion. Starting Monday, July 15, one clue will be released each day, until Friday, July 19. Each successive clue will narrow down the correct search area. The lucky participant who finds the Medallion will win a 4-pack of tickets to Valleyfair!
2019 Booster Days Medallion Hunt Official Rules
1. The Medallion Hunt will begin on Monday, July 15th, 2019.
2. No registration is required and the contest is free.
3. Clues will be posted by the Booster Days Committee and/or City of East Bethel Staff by 10:00AM (but no later
than 10:30AM) in the following locations: a. This website page (City of East Bethel website, Booster Days Medallion Hunt page)
b. East Bethel Booster Days community Facebook page
d. Cable Channel 10
e. Display board at the entrance to East Bethel City Hall
4. A new clue will be posted each subsequent day until the Medallion is turned in.
5. Daily clues posted are the only information that will be provided. No additional clues, hints, or answers to any questions will be provided. Questions will not be answered in any form.
6. The East Bethel Booster Days Medallion, a 2.75" round medal with a black insert, is hidden within the city limits of East Bethel, MN.
7. The Medallion will not be located on private property or within any structure that is not publicly accessible. Trespassers to private property may be held legally accountable for their actions as the law states.
8. Searchers assume all risk of personal injury. Participants must use reasonable care, precautions, and safety
awareness. Good sportsmanship will be expected, and all laws, rules, and regulations must be followed. Violations may result in disqualification.
9. Searchers must not damage public property or violate laws/ordinances. For example: city parks close at 10:00PM.
The Booster Day Committee reserves the right to discontinue the hunt if public or private property is destroyed, or if searchers become a nuisance.
10. The Medallion will not be located any higher than 6 feet off of the ground.
11. The Medallion will not be buried.
12. The Medallion will not be located near any hazardous conditions such as power lines, water features, roadways, or railroad tracks.
13. The finder of the Medallion must report to City Hall by 3:00PM on Friday, July 19th, 2019 with the Medallion in their possession, and report the finder's information and where the Medallion was found. Arrangements will be made for verification. An announcement will be made on all clue-posting locations when the Medallion is found.
14. The finder will receive a pack of 4 tickets to Valleyfair, provided courtesy of Aggressive Hydraulics, to be awarded on Friday, July 19th at the activities preceding the Movie in the Park. If the finder is not able to attend the Movie in the Park to accept the tickets, the finder will receive the tickets by mail within one week.
15. If the Medallion is not turned in by 3:00PM on Friday, July 19th, 2019, the hunt will be terminated, and the tickets will be awarded via random drawing of attendees at the Movie in the Park event.
16. The decisions of the Booster Days Committee are final.
Employees of the City of East Bethel, members of the East Bethel Booster Days Committee, and members of their families residing in the same household are not eligible to participate.