City Maps

Use our GIS to find wetlands, shoreland overlay districts, property lines, and more!

GIS of City Hall

Interactive GIS Map

To create your own map or view specific parcel information, use our Interactive GIS Map.

Other Maps:

Anoka County GIS
City Base Map
City Roads Map
Coon Lake Beach Map
Parks, Trails and Open Space
Rural Residential Streets
Shoreland Overlay Map with Roads
Tonnage Road Restrictions Map (All City roads are restricted to 5 tons during Spring Restrictions)
Warning Siren Map
Zoning Map

Can I get a plat map?

The Anoka County Surveyors office once sold a Resource Book containing information similar to a Plat Book. However, they no longer offer the Resource Book because the information contained in it is available online via GIS. Find the property in GIS. Make sure the property is selected, and find County Plat Link in the left hand menu under Search. Not all properties will have a plat map.

Where / how do I get an address?

A primary structure must be on a parcel for an address to be assigned to it. Addresses are assigned during the plan review phase after a new home application has been submitted for review. Addresses will not be assigned prior to the plan review phase.

How can I get a survey of my private property?

A licensed Land Surveyor in private practice must be hired to provide this service.
Staff in the East Bethel Community Development Department does not do surveying, however staff can check the property files to see if an existing Certificate of Survey has been filed with the city. If an existing survey is not found, a new survey will have to be completed. The Anoka County Surveyors office is also not able to survey private property for the general public.

How do I find my lot corners?

GIS can help you identify the general area of your property lines, but GIS cannot be used to identify the legal location of your lot lines. Instead, it gives a general area of about 2 ft in any direction. The East Bethel Community Development Department recommends that you hire a licensed Land Surveyor if you need the legal definitions of your lot lines. This is sometimes required for building permit applications or to install a fence on a property line.

Property corners are often marked with an iron monument that may be detected by a metal detector. Please note that monuments may not have been placed at your property corners or may have been moved or removed.

These maps are provided for your convenience and can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If there is a map you are looking for and cannot find here or by using our Interactive GIS Map, please contact City staff by calling 763-367-7844.