East Bethel City Code/Ordinances are hosted online at Municode.
The City Council adopted the East Bethel City Code of Ordinances in 2008. This document represents a consolidation and representation of all city ordinances adopted by the council since East Bethel was recognized as a city in 1959. The code is maintained by the Municode under contract with the city. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material contained online, some ordinances have yet to be codified and are listed below.
Ordinance changes that have not been codified in Municode yet.
1. Text changes made to Appendix A, Zoning, amended on June 6th, 2018.
2. Right of Way Management, amended on October 17th, 2018.
3. Variance, amended on June 10th, 2019
4. Home Occupation, amended on June 10th, 2019
5. Citations, amended on August 26th, 2019
6. Lowest Floor Elevations, amended on October 14th, 2019
Frequently Viewed East Bethel Ordinances
For the full East Bethel City Code/Ordinances, please visit the Municode website. These are some of our most frequently viewed ordinances for your convenience.